2017 Acura RDX - Henderson Acura Dealership
The 2017 Acura RDX is a small luxury SUV that’s both stylish and fuel-efficient. Customers of our Henderson Acura Dealership appreciate the powerful V-6 engine, the comfortable upscale cabin, the wide array of standard features and the smooth ride. The 2017 Acura RDX offers excellent value for the money, too. Options come as part of packages, which means you can get the features you want without having to break the bank by buying an expensive trim level.
If you need more reasons to place the 2017 Acura RDX squarely at the top of your list, consider the space afforded by this vehicle. Yes, it’s a compact SUV, but that doesn’t mean it has to act like one. With seating for five, the RDX can compete with midsize SUVs like the Lexus RX 350. Whether you want to seat a family of five or attach a car seat in the back you’ll find the RDX provides more space than most vehicles in its class. What’s more, the cargo space is large enough to handle whatever you want to haul, whether it’s sporting equipment for the kids or carting the week’s groceries.
Edmunds called the 2017 Acura RDX a top pick, saying "a well-made, well-equipped compact SUV that is a clear, premium step up from the Honda CR-Vs of this world. Its value is undeniable and a must-drive for sensible sorts whose left side of the brain is more influential than the right;"
The 2017 RDX is offered in one trim level with three available option packages: AcuraWatch Plus Technology and Advance. Front-wheel drive comes standard and all-wheel drive is available as an option. Standard features are absolutely remarkable. Highlights include:
- 18-inch wheels
- Cruise control
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Heated power front seats
- A leather-wrapped tilt-and- telescoping steering wheel
- An auto-dimming mirror
- Automatic LED headlights
- A power liftgate
- A rearview camera
- A seven-speaker audio system
- Satellite radio
- Pandora Internet radio control
Henderson Acura Drivers Prefer Choice Henderson Area Acura Dealers Give It To You
The three option packages provide even more exciting features:
- AcuraWatch Plus Package: Adds adaptive cruise control, a lane departure and lane keeping system, a forward collision warning system with automatic braking, and a color trip computer display.
- Technology Package: Adds leather upholstery, a nav system with real-time traffic, GPS-based climate control, a blind-spot warning system with rear cross-traffic alerts, an eight-way power passenger seat, HD radio, smartphone apps, Aha Internet radio capability and a 10-speaker audio system.
- Advance package: Starts with the features from the first two packages and adds ventilated front seats, foglights, auto-dimming side mirrors, automatic wipers, remote ignition, and front and rear parking sensors.
Powering the 2017 Acura RDX is a 3.5-liter V-6 that makes 279 horsepower and 252 lb.-ft. of torque, mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. Edmunds tested an RDX with all-wheel drive and clocked the zero to 60 mph sprint at 6.5 seconds, an excellent time for an SUV in its class.
EPA estimated fuel economy is rated at 23 mpg combined (20 mpg city/28 mpg highway) for a front-wheel-drive model and 22 mpg (19 mpg city/27 mpg highway) equipped with all-wheel drive.*
The RDX’s V-6 has lots of low-end torque for accelerating and passing. It’s perfect for cruising along the highway for long stretches. The cabin is amazingly quiet, thanks to a combination of abundant insulation
and the vehicle’s active noise-cancellation setup.
* All vehicle mileage based on 2017 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.