As Las Vegas locals, we know how to have a good time. We also know that being entertained in the gambling capital of the world typically comes at a high price. CardinaleWay Acura wants to let you in on a little secret, though. Five free-of-charge things to do in Las Vegas. You heard that right; FREE Las Vegas attractions!
Why Not Have Pancakes After Your Wedding?
- Running away to Vegas for your nuptials? You can say ‘I Do’ at Denny’s on Freemont Street. A $95 ceremony comes with a free cake made of, you guessed it, pancakes. If you’re not ready to take the plunge at Denny’s, your family can still see the pancake cake between 4 and 10 p.m., when kids eat free.
- Well, kind of. Drinks are usually complimentary on most casino floors but you’ll still be forking out the dough one way or another. If you’re on a winning streak, another losing soul paid for your drink. If you’re on the losing side, you might have just spent $200 on a vodka soda. Pay amounts at slots at the older downtown Casinos are much lower. Gamble at the #GoldenNugget, The D or El Cortez and you’ll drink (virtually) for free.
Take A Stroll Down The Strip
- You could spend an entire day walking up and down the strip. Make sure to look for the Grand Bazaar Shops across from the Bellagio. If you visit the shops at night you’ll get to see the 14-foot LED-lit Swarovski Starburst.
- The Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas solar powered sign is on the south end of the strip. There’s an ample amount of parking so you have enough time to Instagram at our favorite landmark.
- One of our favorite attractions is the Fountains of Bellagio. You’ll enjoy the music of Tiesto, Andrea Bocelli, Tony Bennett and Celine Dion. Definitely something you don’t want to miss and it’s hard to believe it’s free!
Best Sight To See: CardinaleWay Acura
If you can squeeze in one more thing, swing on over to West Sahara Avenue to visit our best in Nevada Acura dealership. It doesn’t cost a thing to test drive one of our preowned vehicles or Acura new cars. Check us out online at www.cardinalewayacura.com. We know you won’t be disappointed.
7000 West Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, Nevada 89117